| LLC "PLANT" |
tel: +7 (495) 972-10-49
fax: +7 (495) 926-65-88
Bioplant Flora. Description.
Bioplant Flora is a new generation micoelemented fertilizer based on humic acids.
- produced from ecologically clean natural raw material with application of modern microbiological and nanotechnologies, giving it unique properties;
- applied for preplat treatment of seeds, plants feeding during the entire vegetation period and for obtainment of ecologically clean production;
- compatible with any pesticides, increases germination energy and strengthens the immune system of plants, allows to increase yield productivity by 40% and, in case of significant reduction of mineral fertilizers application by 50% and more;
- consists of digestible substances, microelements in chelate form and beneficial soil microflora. Contains humates, fulvic and amino acids, vitamins, natural phytohormones, growth substances, macro- and microelements.
Humic and fulvic acids contained in the preparation brings along the strengthening of plants immune system, stimulates root formation, growth and development of plants.
Preparation integrated effect stimulates photosynthesis, increases the root and above-ground mass of plants and accelerates fruitage by 1-2 weeks.
Natural phytohormones and beneficial soil microflora enhance germinating capacity and germination energy of seeds, have fungicidal and insecticidal effect, as well as intensifies soil biological activity;
Natural growth-substances and soil microflora allow to considerably decrease the application of mineral fertilizers with simultaneous increase of yielding capacity;
Bioplant Flora is an effective natural antistress adaptogen able to mobilize phylactic power of plants, allowing to receive guaranteed yields under extreme natural conditions such as drought and ground-frost.
Microorganisms contained in the fertilizer may be conventionally subdivided into 5 groups:
- The first group of microorganisms produces biostimulants of plants growth. Being ingressed into soil they disseminate in the root zone as well as preserve vitality in the loaf area. They produce substances which stimulate growth, increase tolerance towards environmental hostilities.
- Microorganisms of the third group transfer non-soluble nutrient salts into digestible form. They disseminate the root zone, allowing plants to use soil latent reserves for yield increase while mineral application rates reduce.
- The fourth group includes microorganisms with express fungicide properties. They are able to suppress the development of pathogenic phenomena and remain viable both in the root zone and on loaf surface. Eliminating specific substances, they damage vital activity of pathogenic microorganisms, thusly protecting the plant already at the sprout stage.
- Microorganisms of the fifth group demonstrate insecticidal properties and remain viable both in the root zone and loaf surface. Eliminating specific substances, they damage vital activity of parasitizing insects like ticks, caterpillars, etc.
Maximum effect from application of Bioplant Flora is received as a result of preplant treatment of seeds. At that the contained microorganisms disseminate the root zone of the developing seedlings, eliminate phytohormones and transforming difficultly soluble soil compounds into digestible forms, thusly stimulating plants growth and development. Being in the root zone those microorganisms also suppress the development of pathogenic microflora and thusly protect the plants on the early stages of development.